Warm Artichoke Dip
I ate this for dinner. I’m not proud, but I really, really enjoyed it, and my belly is happy now.
A friend of mine served this a few years back, and I instantly fell in love. There’s something really addictive to this artichoke dip. The recipe is super easy with only 4 ingredients, but the total is definitely more than the sum of it’s parts. We have artichoke hearts (veggies!), cheese (dairy!), mayo (umm…), and green chilis (more veggies!). That’s it! Throw it in a bowl, stir it together, and bake it until it’s melty and bubbly. And then eat it. I suggest you share it as well because this goes pretty far, so invite some friends over, break out the wine, and you have an instant party, right?
- 12 oz. can artichoke hearts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. can chopped green chilis
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain and chop artichoke hearts.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Transfer to a baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until cheese is bubbling and beginning to brown.